Your home’s roof provides it with critical protection from the elements, so realizing that it has suffered storm damage is a shocking discovery. Not only do you need to take action to protect your home as best you can while your roof is in disrepair, but you also have to contact your insurance company, submit a claim, and work with a roofing contractor to have your roof repaired. This can be a stressful and confusing process, especially if you don’t know anyone who has experience with this sort of thing. The best thing you can do in this situation is to find a company that you trust to help you throughout the process.
Thankfully, local homeowners can partner with the experts at Roofing Done Wright for their storm damage restoration. Our team has unparalleled experience in the roofing industry and we’re proud to provide a high level of service and craftsmanship for every homeowner we work with. We’ve repaired more than a couple of storm-damaged roofs over the years, and one of our company’s founders comes from an insurance claims background, so you can feel confident working with us to get the job done. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect when you submit a storm damage insurance claim with Roofing Done Wright.
Our Process: What to Expect
Georgia state laws allow us to help our customers navigate the insurance claims process, so we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. We’ll act as your liaison and fight to ensure you get the compensation you’re entitled to. Here’s how the process works:
- We’ll help you file your claim with your insurance company.
- We’ll be there when the adjustor comes to inspect your roof to ensure you receive a fair inspection and that all damage is accurately documented.
- We’ll help you receive payment for any items your roof is missing, such as drip edges and aprons which are now required by the state of Georgia.
- We’ll expertly perform your storm damage repairs or roof replacement using the highest level of craftsmanship and close attention to detail, ensuring your roof is returned to its former glory.
- We’ll finalize the certificate of completion after your job is finished.
From start to finish, we’ll be there to help educate you so that you can make informed decisions when it comes to your home’s roof. Whether you have specific questions that need to be answered or you’d just like some information about how the whole process works, our knowledgeable experts will be there every step of the way to make your experience as stress-free as possible.
Get Help With Your Storm Damage Insurance Claim
The professionals at Roofing Done Wright can help you navigate the storm damage insurance claims process and then provide you with the high-quality services you need so that your home’s roof gets back up and running. To begin the insurance claims process with knowledgeable roofing experts on your side, contact Roofing Done Wright today to speak with a member of our team about your home’s storm damage.